Wednesday, April 8, 2009

shut down

guess what
i was surfing through facebook photo albums and stuff
when suddenly my computer just shut down
automatically
without any notice

well, there was a pop-up before that
"the computer will shut down in 10 minutes to update"
being me, i just scanned through the words and closed it

after i-dont-know-how-long, the computer just shut down
i looked to my right
this girl who was using it was looking at me too
and the other girl at my far right was looking at both of us too
not really at us, but our computers lar
looking at it shut down

i laughed when i saw they're reaction
it's like annoyance but a slight hint of amusement in it
i guess that would be my reaction they were looking at too

"so what now?"
"i don't know. i guess they'll restart it."

then we waited

it did restart
but we couldn't use it
it was updating who-knows-what

it's small things like that that makes me laugh
small things that makes us feel better
it sure feels good
i'll need my daily dosage of crazy laughter

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment