Friday, June 5, 2009

it's all over, baby

woohoo~~ my finals is finally over. 6 months worth of hard work. i hope it paid off. i don't wanna see my lecturers again. @__________@

T3 was okay. i balanced my accounts weyh!!! that's all i want. accounts balanced. i dreaded depreciation questions before going into the examination hall. and it really came out. *gulps* just hoping i did okay. i don't need great. just okay will do. :P

T4 was harder than T3. as expected. never dreamt that it'll be easier. just hoping it'll be do-able and i would be leaping for joy. as usual, 2 hours non stop writing and punching the calculator. even after the examiner says "stop writing please", i was still frantically writing in the last numbers.

T5.. i can only hope for the best. lost 14 marks because of dear mr henri fayol. hoping hoping hoping and praying praying praying that my examiner is an extremely kind person and let me pass. please~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

anyhow, it's all over now. don't wanna waste my 3 weeks holiday crying over it. the holidays are here!!! something worth being happy about. very very happy. :) so i've got a lot of free time on my hands. who's dying to go out? call me.


happy holidays CAT folks!!

p/s: sem 1 is officially over. it has been 6 months already?!! didn't feel like it. hehehe..

3 comments:

  1. me!!..i m dying to go out..hahaaa..i'll call u..dont worry =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hapi holi to you~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. tim: you call me also cannot go out with me lar uncle. wanna buy air ticket for me meh. :P

    jie: thanks jie~~ come lepak with me lar. sien weyh. @@

    ReplyDelete