Saturday, June 6, 2009

@____________@

i did the What Is Your EQ Quiz in facebook. ended up i got 154. then people started commenting on it. crazy funny.


mark : Oh right, i'm not sure bout it then, but it sure looks high. Means you can control your emotions quite well actually!!!!!Hehe..

JY: kylie.. u can meh? u keep whacking me like mad just now.

tim: 154 is siao lo...hahaaaa

JY: *raise both hand* agree.. sign of the red spot on my hand.

me > tim: what siao!! listen to your brother lar. i can control my emotions well!! not siao okay. :P

me > jy: you agree what. you don't even know that person. hahahaha.. sorry lar. let you hit back lor. eh better don't. you hit super hard. @@

tim: i raise both hands and both legs to agree!!

JY : hi, tim. Im JY. nice to meet u. haha!
kylie, i just made a new friend.

tim: hey..are u her college fren??..
yea gma..i just make a new fren..=P

me: OMGGGGGGGGGGG.. you 2 very lame lor. hahaha..


i'm boreddddddddddd at home. someone please save me!!

2 comments:

  1. i can see that u are bored le gma...posting wat have been posted on FB!!...lame lame~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaa.. too bored. and it was super funny. :P

    ReplyDelete