Monday, June 22, 2009

drag me to hell, literally

just changed my blog background. from simple white to this. not sure how long will it take for me to change it again. i'll most probably get bored with it in a few days and change it back. :P


maybe i should start on my header too. hmmmmm.. see my mood see my mood. my mood is hiding somewhere. hahah.. lame. i know.


****************************************************

omggggggggggggggggg. anyone can help me play the piano for this sunday service?! i'm toast. i couldn't make it for the band practice. tried asking the rest. but they either can't make it on sunday or have dinners and concerts to attend. can die. can die. die. die. die. @_____@



p/s: can see my mood change so fast in this post. from i-just-change-my-background to omggggg-can-die-can-die. hahahahha.. mood swings yo.

2 comments:

  1. omg...this background doesnt suit u lar!!
    hahahaha!!!

    i thought u go watch DRAG ME TO HELL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too sweet right this background. i know. not my style. hahahaha.. i'll change it soon de lar. it'll be too sweet for me soon. :P

    you think i'll watch horror movie meh. @________@

    ReplyDelete