Thursday, June 11, 2009

follow my footsteps

all the i-gotta-do-s for my 3 weeks break:

- go visit my cousin and the foooooooooood in melaka. *DONE*

- practice driving.
got my license since chinese new year. but i've not touch the car for more than 5 times. pathetic i know.

- ice skating.
who wanna join? i need some exercise. falling flat on the ice is some sort of exercise. :P

- steamboat at sunway yuen or yuan's with the kuen cheng girls.

- drama marathon
my friends are all talking about movie marathon this holiday. i'm not really into movies. so i'll just have a drama marathon. hehe..

- celebrate my brother's great theory results by letting mr lam buy us lunch. *DONE*

- learn the lrt route from cheras to sunway.
because i'll have classes till 6pm next sem and the jam is gonna be crazyyyyyyy, i'm gonna start taking public transport home. until i'm trusted to drive on my own.

- clean up my room. all the dust. ughhhh.

- catch up with my reading.
it has been soooooo long the last time i read something that's NOT my text book. i missed reading.

- get braces. -__- i'm scared of it.

- practice piano.
grade 8 practical exam is this coming july. omggggggg my scales. my exam pieces. practice practice!!

- meet up with old friends.
primary and secondary. ALL of them. :D

- stay home as less as possible.
yup you read it right. as LESS as possible. :P

*edited*


- go out yam cha with dearest sa lao kee kai john. :DDDDD
satisfied, sa lao ?

4 comments:

  1. omg...u gonna wat?! take public transport ar?! hahahaha~~~

    okay, dun pening kepala thn oki~

    ReplyDelete
  2. zhijie: yalar. take lrt weyh. i don't know will end up somewhere else or not. haihhh.. pening kepala? when taking public transport?

    ReplyDelete
  3. u will end up in US la....wah, getting braces ar..rili gma dy la u...hahaaaa...go SKATING ar...come lets go!!!..sweat alot 1 lo wen skating so consider as exercise le =P...y sud so crazy bout skating 1??

    ReplyDelete
  4. end up in US. @@ you think malaysia is in US ah. your geography FAIL lar. xD yalar braces. scared scared. haih.. ice skating got sweat meh? i don't know wor. i know i very tensed up only. and scared to fall down. hahahah..

    ReplyDelete