Friday, March 20, 2009

busy busy week

as always, my week is full of tests
so much for the relaxing college days
we had too many tests from january till now
that i've actually lost counted

but still, the tests are still looming ahead
homework are still piling up like crazy
there's too much to be done
and yet
too little time to finish everything
so what i'm doing writing this post =.=

so what's up my busy busy schedule?

#1 T1 exam tomorrow which is a saturday in case you've got all your days wrong
it's a saturday and i'm supposed to go back to school for a test
how nice can life be
plus...
a few, screw that, a LOT of my friends got exempted from it as they got As in their principle accounts in spm
so there's about 11 out of 34 people in my class that has to go for the exam tomorrow
which includes me T___T

#2 csb test is next monday
thanks to san san for reminding me
i would have totally forgotten about it
gotta go get my report's format straightened up before monday

you could've guessed that i'll stop at that
sadly that ain't gonna happen
there's more.....

#3 T4 PT1 on friday

#4 T5 PT2 on friday also
i'm gonna have a sleepless thursday night
that's for sure

#5 homework homework homework homework homework
which i've also lost counted

time to bid goodbye to my weekends
i'll see you next year
*sobs*

i need a break

3 comments:

  1. wat see u next year??..crazy gma!!...i c ur schedule, i also feel lik dying already...but still, gambate for ur tests le...

    ReplyDelete
  2. jie: i wanna break also no chance ah.. everything is queueing up one after another. -_-

    tim: yala.. i no chance to enjoy weekends dy lar. so say bye bye to my weekends. but next year sure more cham. ACCA year. T_T

    ReplyDelete