Tuesday, March 10, 2009

i-dunno-how-to-title-this-post.. -____-

it's my dear cousin carol's birthday today
so..



Happy Birthday dear
love ya loads~~~ 

we had an early celebration at her house yesterday
took some pictures
but am super lazy to post it right now

i might post it later
or
i might not post it at all
depends on my mood
and mind you
i've been on a mood swing lately
so the possibility of you seeing the pictures
are actually quite feeble

yes i'm evil
wakakaka..

***************************************

i'm having my T2 exam this week
you know, the one that's really hard
and the one that cost me RM300 just to sit for it
and obviously the one that i can't possibly fail
or i might get some serious kicking from my mum

as you can see i'm freaked out

you would be too if you were in my shoes

=.=

2 comments:

  1. quick quick gma...post carol's bday pic...hahaaaa...how r u btw...its been so long since i get to talk to u...miss u so much~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. okay lar. will post when i have the time. :P i'm fine ah~~~ sorry i didn't on msn for a longgggg time. kinda lazy these days. at least we still getta chat in my blog. wakakaka..

    ReplyDelete