Monday, March 16, 2009

no-time-for-a-title

okay.. i've got tons of homework waiting for me
so this is gonna be a quick one

#1 i passed my T2!!!! *woohoo*
and if you're thinking that i passed border line
you're sooooo wrong man!!
happy to proclaim that i've got 90 marks for it
freaking proud of myself
though i heard someone actually got 100% for it
but who cares, CAT are full of smarty pants anyway
the main and most important point is i passed!!!
:)

#2 mif launched a blog of its own!! *clap clap*
you'd notice it by now if you've read my list of link-ers
it's under the name of MIF
pretty obvious ain't it
wondering what on earth is MIF?!
kindly proceed to *click* and you'll get the full picture

erm.. i guess that's about it
the past few weeks was just crazy + busy + absolutely nuts
and sadly to say my week after is just gonna be the same
i could only hope for the better
now that i've finally posted something on my blog
i can now proceed to my horrendous huge amount of homework
T_______T

to my friends who are having holidays now:
happy holidays~~~
don't you guys dare ask me out
or you're gonna get some serious kicking from me 
:P

to my friends who are stuck in college/exams/crazy timetables:
we're on the same boat here
happy *erm* studying?! 
*haha*

p/s: T1 exam next saturday *fingers crossed*

4 comments: