Saturday, March 7, 2009

help needed!!!

omgggggggggg!!
can someone tell me what to do?!

okay.. so here's what happened
i was clicking around my new desktop
and i kinda accidentally adjusted the resolution setting
the next thing i know
the monitor just went blank
a message popped up
telling me i exceeded the optimum resolution level or whatever you call them
=.=

tried shutting down the computer for a few times
but the stupid message keeps popping up
and i can't do anything
but stare dumbly at the screen

suggestions anyone?!



T______________T



i was wrong
life could get worse

10 comments:

  1. right click on your desktop, then press personalize or properties...then press display setting..then from there adjust the resolution...=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u like take away the song thinyg from ur blog ar... =.= or at least stop it from autoplaying ... hahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. how come u still cn blog??

    ReplyDelete
  4. jun liang:
    i've tried that more than 5 times. and it's still not working.. -_____-

    tim:
    that's if i could even get to my desktop. when my comp reboot, the screen works. but when it comes to this page where i need to pick which account to use. the screen go blank. with that stupid message about me exceeding the optimum resolution. so how?? can't even get to my desktop ler.. how to change?! T_____T

    milochel:
    i thought you were here to gimme some suggestions. =.= haha.. anyway, i removed my music box dy. it was kinda getting on my nerves also. :P

    jasmine:
    aiyo i can use the laptop de mar dear~~~~~~~~~ haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. like dat susah wei...i think u need to go back to where u buy ur pc from le...

    ReplyDelete
  6. yalor.. i think need to go let people check dy.. i can't fix the problem ler. haih.. -_____-"

    ReplyDelete
  7. lols... i tot u removed it coz of me... ahhh feels so much better... :) :) i dun like songs that autoplay la.. scare me...

    ReplyDelete
  8. btw, i tink u needa go to the setup even before u come to the account page... try to change it there..

    ReplyDelete
  9. songs that autoplay scares you?! you've got a weak heart lar. wakakaka.. anyway, my pc's problem is solved. the dell guy had to come over and fix it. so now everything's okayyyyy.. thanks for the advice by the way..

    :)

    ReplyDelete