Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sunway

Just got back from sunway university college
they're having an open day for today and tomorrow
i might be studying accounts so may as well go and have a look
been deciding between sunway and ktar
well my cousin sister who's studying accounts also
strongly recommend sunway
and i guess she's the best person to talk to on these headache-making matters
as she studied in ktar before and now in sunway
so she knows all the pros and cons
thanks alot sis ^^

the school was not as big as i thought
well, i'm unconciously comparing it with nottingham
which is GIGANTIC i must say
but sunway's not too bad itself
the people were quite friendly
namingly the tour, fazmin, if not spelt wrongly
that brought me and my mum around the campus
he's quite a nice chap
friendly and really gave me an insight of the school
where's the library
what to look out for
a little bit of jokes here and there
really had me relaxed
love to see him in school
that's if i'm really studying there of course
=D

then there's this lecturer i talked to about the ACCA and CAT programme
he's quite young to be a lecturer honestly
but he explained quite a bit about the course
nothing my cousin didn't cover of course
and guess what
i might be in his class next year
haha..

overall sunway left quite a good impression on me
the place looks great
the lecturer are quite friendly
well i only met one
so i can't be really accurate with my judgement
BUT
i believe it'll be a good experience for me studying there
since my cousin's in that school
i guess there's quite a high possiblity i'm gonna be studying in sunway
*fingers crossed*

anyway, i gotta rush to church now
got band practice
doing backup singer again this sunday


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment