Thursday, December 18, 2008

Brake? Clutch? Steering?

Driving is NOT an easy task
that's my conclusion after 7 hours of learning the art of driving
it's not the HARDEST thing to learn on earth
but still
it's totally confusing
my legs and hands are just not working well with each other
it's like they have a mind of their own
each wanting to do different things
and NOT listening to the commands of my brain
just imagine my frustration
and also my uncle's
he's gonna have a few more wrinkles after teaching me
so sorry uncle
i'm not doing this on purpose
i swear!!
:D

okay, enough of my sad driving experience
i don't wanna spread bad aura in my blog
*giggles*
christmas is coming
yippee!!
i have a tight schedule this christmas
not a good way to spend this festive season
but at least i'm not bored to death at home
haha..
i know you stalkers are dying to know my schedule
so here it is:
20dec (saturday) cantata night
21dec (sunday) church + carolling
22dec (monday) carolling
23dec (tuesday) carolling
25dec (thursday) CHRISTMAS!! + dinner with relatives
i know i'm gonna be half dead after all the activities
but i'm seriously looking forward to it all
at least it beats doing nothing at home


MERRY CHRISTMAS, PEOPLE!!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment