Friday, December 5, 2008

P.A.R.T.Y.

got a sudden call from wanying yesterday
asking me to go over and celebrate her mum's birthday
i was rotting at home anyway so what the heck
i was shouting YES!! in my heart
haha..
the party was a small one
there's wanying + her mum + alfred
and also the guests: me and zhijie
alfred cooked a great french, at least i think it's french, meal for us
i gotta tell you
the smoked salmon was AWESOME!!
and then we had foie gras which is the black-hard-to-bite mushroom thingy i think with geese kidney
zhijie was like ewww what is that
and quickly tossed it to wanying while the adults weren't around, especially the cook
haha..
i had pate before so the geese kidney was quite ok for me
but still i didn't manage to finish it and passed the rest to wanying
and oh we had some champagne and white wine
we're 18 already which means we could drink right XP
oh well my parents never stop me from drinking
it's only the matter if i could take it thats all ^^
then we had lobster rice
i named it that cuz it had a HUGE lobster on it plus all sorts of seafood
i was too full to eat by the time the rice came
and only had a few spoonfuls
guess what was for dessert
STRAWBERRIES!!
which zhijie hates
haha..
she hates to take them raw but strawberry ice cream and stuff she can take it
yup.. zhijie is pure weird!!
wakakaka..
she's sooooo gonna kill me when she sees this
I DON'T CARE~~ *blek*
the party started around 2:30pm and was "supposed" to end at 4pm max
but i got home at *ahhemm* 9pm
haha..
it was soooo much fun to hang out with my bffs
we GOT to make this a monthly or even better
a weekly event
say yah if you're with me
YAHHHHHHHH!!
haha..
okay i'm getting high
gotta sign out before anything worse happens


p/s:
zhijie and wanying was like drunk red with all the wine & champagne
which includes mine cuz i couldn't finish any of it
we're talking about lobster red here guys
SERIOUSLY drunk
haha..


xoxo

3 comments:

  1. yea...
    i m gonna ILL u rite now~~
    soooo many BAD THINGS bout me huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..
    send 2 comments just to say you'll kill me
    wateva lar
    kill den kill
    I DON'T CARE~~ XP

    ReplyDelete