Thursday, February 5, 2009

ms geetha is on emergency leave
which means..
all our T2 and T4 classes are cancelled for the week
woohoo..
and our PT2 for T2 will be postponed to dunno-when
double woohoo.. XD

but still..
kinda worried about ms geetha
heard that she's overseas right now
and will only be back next tuesday
hope she's alright
and get back safely
we still need you ms geetha~~ =)

the only bad thing is that there'll still be replacement classes
which most probably will land on saturday
resulting in me canceling my piano lessons
and kena-ing from mr lam
AND replacing all my lessons to who-knows-when
@___________@

in the meantime
i'm gonna enjoy my now very relaxing timetable
now this, my friend
is what college's supposed to be like
=D

got MS till 11 tomorrow
after that i'm free to go
yipee~~

2 comments: