Sunday, February 1, 2009

the end is near

my 1 week of relaxing days
gone just like that *snap fingers*
gotta get back to my hectic CAT life
waking up early..
go to class half-dead-ly..
doing all the absurdly UN-fun tasks..
AND
the horrifying PTs that are yet to come.. *ugh*

okay.. i guess i need my sleep
starting to blabber and nonsense are just spilling out from nowhere
i just needed to let it all out
this IS my blog after all
a place for me to express my inner feelings/thoughts/blah blah blah..
now that i'm done
i may go to sleep peacefully
nights people~~

=D

i'm too tired to think
too tired to do my homework
too tired....
to come up with a better excuse

2 comments:

  1. heya... life is like that...
    next week i'll have to start to continue with my assignments...
    good luck and all the best !!!
    may your days ahead be a cheerful one =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks friend~~
    hope you have a happy 1 too..
    =D

    ReplyDelete