Monday, August 23, 2010

horror terror

dad: nah the thirteen ghost vcd your friend wanted to borrow.

me: orrr.

dad: eh, wanna test out the movie?

me: no. *flipping newspaper*

dad: want la. it's a nice movie.

me: no. *still flipping newpaper*

dad: *plays vcd* *hears woman screaming from tv*

me: OMGGGG! WHY YOU STRAIGHT JUMP TO THE SCARY PART?!

dad: where got straight jump to the scary part?

me: THIS STILL NOT SCARY AH? *woman still screaming* *ghost pulling woman away to do god-knows-what* OMGGGGGG! *covers face with newspaper*

dad: eh watch with me la.

me: don't want don't want don't want don't want don't want! *runs upstairs to room*



horror movies. never my thing. i repeat. never.

5 comments:

  1. 13 ghost toking bout the 13 ghost oni marh....i rmbr got some part very funny de..haha...
    -py-

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
    SAME HERE!

    never ever watch HORROR MOVIE.=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. py: ehhhhh sifu leaving comment. 1st time wei. hahaha. 13 ghost funny?! omg lo sifu. scary lo. my dad straight went to the scary part. the ghost dunno dragging the lady where. the ghost with a cage on her head one. scaaaaary!

    zhijie: hhahah high five! i thought you got watch de le. that time you got go watch 吓到笑 isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. harlo,吓到笑....
    see the name ady know is lame movie lar~~
    will kong bu wan meh? ><"

    ReplyDelete
  5. got 1 kinda freaky lo. the ah ma and her orange one. wah. that 1 i kinda scared. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete