Tuesday, August 17, 2010

music with a big M

Photobucket

my 1st to teach a choir. also another 1st to teach an average age group of my age or older than me. i've only gone through the songs a few times. *gonna add it into my playlist and listen to it till i sing in my sleep* and i don't know how to teach warm-ups. *sin yun, paul, HELP!* enough said to explain the stress i was in. and the fact that joanna would not be joining our practice until delivering her baby was no good to my stress level. thank god for awesome friends that came to my rescue without much hesitation. heart you guys. :D

i know i'm not a good teacher. too impatient to help people understand. always rushing into things and babble out whatever that comes into mind. i guess that's why i was picked for the job. to help them learn and also to help myself

to learn to listen. to be patient. to be responsible for my acts and words. to understand and help.

greatest satisfaction of all when they sang together in unison and harmony. music is so simple yet beautiful. even with just our voices, it is enough.

despite all things, i still hope sunday will take its time to arrive. stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment