Friday, April 30, 2010

20 is here to stay

17 April 2010

the 1st day of being 20 years old. spent it with the BEST birthday present i gave myself ever aka my sprained leg. -.- received tons of birthday wishes from friends through smses and facebook. digi is making a huge profit out of my birthday because somehow a lot of my friends are maxis users. not complaining though. :p my facebook wall was flooded no thanks to my dear friend zhijie who wished me happy birthday 20 times. i just can't wait to be 50 years old, jie. if only facebook could hang on that long. hahah.

went to church for band practice. and as i was practicing the intro-s, boonho asked me to stop playing. i thought he wanted to practice another song or something. but suddenly the whole band was singing 'happy birthday to you. happy birthday to you. happy birthday to kylie. happy birthday to you.' with the guitars and drums and everything. i was so so shocked! jenmay then gave me this huge bag of twisties. she asked me before band practice what were my favorite snacks. i couldn't think of any at that moment but she was plastering me for an answer. then only i knew the reason she was so persistent. :D apparently jenmay found out it was my birthday and then the whole band knew and hence the surprise. it was super awesome. thank you so much. :D

my dad wasn't home so my birthday just ended with a simple cake cutting ceremony at home. it was a fooooood-y day. a 1kg chocolate moose birthday cake, a lot of mini twisties in a huge plastic bag and white chocolates from ben. me likey.


23 April 2010

after the oh-i'm-so-dead mock exams which ended on this day itself, we all went to redbox for some stress release and also to celebrate the april babies birthday aka daniel (14 apr), me (17 apr), lawrence (24 apr) and chin shen (25 apr). somehow we love to celebrate birthdays in redbox. we did the same thing last year april. but it was still much fun. :D

daniel, shen, me & lawrence


there were too many of us and to give everyone a fair share of holding the mic we had 2 rooms. thanks to the awesome liting who registered as a member on the spot. otherwise it wouldn't have been possible.

i was super hungry and didn't really fancy the lunch redbox provided. it will cost another RM10+. i'd rather have kfc which i was really craving for at the moment. jy was craving for it too. when shen and liting was deciding between mcd or kfc, jy was like 'kfc is only a few steps away. but mcd is like a LOT of steps away.' after he said that, without a 2nd thought, kfc it is! HAHHAHAHAHAHHA. it was so funny the way he tried to persuade them to go for kfc. we tried to smuggle our tapau-ed kfc back to redbox which don't allow outside food. after the trouble of hiding the food and drinks and scared to death of getting caught, we WERE caught less than 10 mins after we were in our karaoke booth. really zha dao!

kept running from this room to the next. our room has this super singer, celene yeap. her voice is amazing. while the other room was full of shouting. yeap, they're not there to sing, but there to shout. well, not all of them. maybe just liting who's super hyper and of course ME. xD my voice was hoarse even before a song ended. uber fun!



birthday cake


april babies smileeee :D




i'm a year older than the other 3. hence, the additional candle for me.
my friends are TOO sensitive about age. :p





massive turnout for that day. 12 of us in total.


after blowing the cake, the april babies were presented with their birthday presents from the gang.


watches for the guys.



and super SEXY mini skirt for me.
no nose-bleeding on my blog please. :p


super shocked at the mini skirt they gave me. it was even shorter than my shortest short pants. lawrence said to me 'kylie jie, 20 years old is like that de la.' and i said 'are you guys gonna gimme a wedding dress when i'm 21?' hahahah. i'm so worried about my 21 year old birthday.

shen's pictures with her birthday present wasn't uploaded on facebook so i don't have any of it here. hers was a purse that looks like it cost RM100. all girls need to look classy okayyy. :D and also a piggy outfit for her tissue box. it looks cute but when it's on the tissue box it looks kinda obscene. okay i don't wanna go into details. :p



jy who made me look like a siao poh on the streets. good job!





the guys who rarely see me in skirts asked for a photo to be taken individually.
kylie in mini skirt, rare sight indeed. hahahha.



awwwwwww



best picture of the day. ALAMAK!!!!! xD


all pictures credit to liting and precious 500D :D
more pictures here --> click!


p/s: SUPER HUGE thank you-s for all the wishes and love from friends and family on my special day. love ya guys. muacks muacks. :D

p/s 2: thank you for the mini skirt guys. i'll try to wear it more often since you guys said it's super expensive. must wear it more while i'm still young!

p/s 3: finally a blog post in english. for my banana sayang-s. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment