Tuesday, August 18, 2009

P is the word

i'm supposed to post this yesterday. but i need to live up to my lazy bum reputation. so i'm only doing it now.

yesterday was a longggggggggggggggggggggg day. try counting the Gs and you'll know what i mean. it was THE day. our results were coming out.

mr jay called in sick so we instead of a 45 mins break we had 4 hours. went to pyramid with some college friends. we were having so much fun that we totally forgotten about our results that was coming out at noon. that is until jy got a message from san san. then we started to get nervous. walking around aimlessly in pyramid and when we finally got back to college we were tension crazy.

quickly went to the wifi zone to go online. xinyi and i were praying while waiting for the computer to start up. devoted christians yo!! my hands were kinda like trembling while i key in my email and password. and the moment i saw the acca mail in my inbox ---> took a deep breath, *click*, *scroll scroll scroll*, OMG I PASS!!!!!!! :D

after that, we still had another 3 hours of tax with mr simon. i love tax. but i was trying so hard to stay awake during class. my explanation for this? mental exhaustion. i was too hyped up in the morning and too stressed out while checking my results. my mind was on a roller coaster ride the whole day. thus the very very sleepy me during class. :P

few of my friends weren't able to clear some of the papers. cheer up. and i'll be praying for you. :D

p/s: teppanyaki and arcade in 1 day can be suicidal. i'm now having sore throat and coughing like mad. T_T

8 comments:

  1. no wonder u got sick..teppanyaki arrr!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's go SPICY STEAMBOAT next round alright, girl? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tim: and then screaming in the arcade. bad combo bad combo.

    jy: you wanna kill me ah daddy!! =.=

    ReplyDelete
  4. P of coz is the WORD!

    P for PEK mar!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. soon: bbq!! YEAHHHHHHH. :D

    jie: hahahhahahaha. yalar. P IS DEFINITELY THE WORD!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Itu macam tak sakit pun tak percaya.
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete