Saturday, August 15, 2009

lil some for y'all

everyone's bugging me to update my blog. didn't know you guys check here so often. okay then. here's some update. happy much? :D

in case you're wondering the reason i'm slacking on my blog. no. i'm not dead. and no. i'm not quitting on blogging.

i was having progress tests for the past few days. and my mum confiscated the modem cable. hence the inactive facebook and of course my blog here. don't start making conclusions why the cable was confiscated. it was NOT because of me. i repeat. NOT BECAUSE OF ME.

a lil something about my test shall we.

T6 - i didn't balance my accounts. both of it. sobs. please don't fail me mr jana.

T7 - weird questions. just plain weird. hope i did okay.

T8 - i hate IAASB!! i totally skipped that part because i'm sure i'll fall asleep trying to understand it. and it came out. goodness.

T9 - my favorite subject so far. i did okay. the paper was okay. it was crazy hilarious when we're doing the paper though. *snaps snaps* :D

my exam results last june are coming out. tomorrow. i'm starting to regret to opt for receiving my results by email. omggggggggggg. someone please stop time. i'm terrified of it!!

4 comments: