Monday, April 1, 2013

Hello, April


and so, one of my favorite month has arrived! i must say, i DO NOT appreciate the speed in which time is flying by. so please slow down and smell the roses would ya? i need a little more time to breathe and enjoy my life thankyouverymuch.

in an effort to fully utilize my April so it doesn't fly by unproductively, i've come up with a to-do list. so here's to praying that my lazy butt can stick to it and by the end of this month i would be able to proudly declare i manage to complete the list. *fingers crossed*

#1 to do quiet time CONSISTENTLY!
#2 exercise exercise exercise
#3 start on my revision (2 months left! gahhhh the horror!)
#4 to talk less and observe more
#5 tidy up my closet
#6 meet new people
#7 to make time for catch-ups and meet-ups with friends (ACCA is NOT the entirety of my life!)
#8 read more
#9 to NOT get myself injured / sick

No comments:

Post a Comment