Tuesday, March 12, 2013

a bad start

2013 has not been good to me so far. been falling sick / getting injured non stop since the start of the year.

January     red eye (got it from camp)
               ⇢ vomit + fever (prolly due to my mindless eating spree on a college day-off. guilty. :p)

February    sprained right ankle while walking down the stairs (wasn't looking where i was going. careless!) 

March    right eye cornea abrasion (another careless incident where i hit my specs sideways while opening the door hence the nose thingy went into my eye. ouchh!)


just can't believe how many hours i've spent on bed just because of these incidents. especially the most recent one. couldn't do anything but let my eyes rest. believe me it's no fun being a one-eyed jack. so here's to hoping that my bad luck has finally run out and only good things will happen from now on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment