Monday, February 20, 2012

plan fail!

i tried to revamp my blog inside out. just so my fellow readers will think for a sec whether they're at the right blog. :p was kinda bored with my blog outlook for the past 2 years. and so i thought it's time to have some changes done! might boost my blogging mood too, so yeah.

i had this master plan of changing the layout and colors and everything. so it would look totally different. such ambition dreams! got myself all hyped up about the new look for my blog but i ended up only changing the color scheme and title of my blog. LOL! proves what a lazy bum i am. but hey, better than nothing ya?

3 comments:

  1. OMGGG..u posted this since monday!! i only saw it like now..that proves how lil i come on9 dy lo gma..but i'll still read ur blog de so post more k!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA! i blog for myself. not for you la. so yes i'll definitely post more when i've the mood. hehehhe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i knowwww..just trying to tell u how much i dun on9 nowdays..last time i very up to date de hahahaha..yaya post more la wen u hav time..

    ReplyDelete