Thursday, May 5, 2011

drive #1

1st time i drove alone yesterday. sis was stuck in tasik selatan station for too long. so she decided to take bus to leisure mall. and the smart alex called and asked me to fetch her from there. when i drive with my parents around, the road tends to be smooth and clear. BUT, i encounter so many obstacles when it's just a short journey from leisure mall to my house yesterday. 

#1 road repair outside bukit segar. it was right on my lane!
#2 stupid lorry double parked on the road to leisure mall. right on my lane as well. -.-
#3 mini roundabout right in front of leisure mall fitness centre was under renovation. couldn't make a U-turn.
#4 made a wrong turning on the way back and so had to U-turn.

things always tend to happen to me. -.-


p/s: after picking up sis, the lorry mentioned as per #2 miraculously disappeared. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment