Wednesday, March 30, 2011

random facts #3

had a funny encounter on the way home today. i was on the bus. paid the driver in notes and he owed me 50cents change. he asked me to wait for the next passenger to pay him. then a negro came along and paid his fare. the driver gave me 40cents from the negro and i see him rummaging in his pocket for the last 10cent. he couldn't find any and so he said 'could you borrow me 10cents?' 'you don't have 10cents? well, then it's okay.' 'really? thank you!:D' he told his friend about it and i think i heard something like 'do you have 10cents?' maybe he was planning to pay me back. funny!

i was feeling quite good about the whole thing and so i'm blogging about this now. happy to show foreigners that we malaysians are helpful and loving people. *ahhem* i meant me! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment