Wednesday, June 16, 2010

i wanna go out!

i'm done with my exams. like FINALLY! ever since i joined the accounting course in sunway, my friends have been listening to me complain about having exams every few weeks or so. till the point where they couldn't be bothered anymore. haha joking. they'll just go on saying 'exams AGAIN ah?!'. they're bored of me having exams already. great! seems like i'm not the only one who's tired of all the PTs and mocks and finals.

anyhow, i've just finished my 1st ACCA exam. *exam again. -.-* and i have about 2 weeks break till the next sem starts. so ASK ME OUT PEOPLE! before all the mad accounting notes start piling up on me again.

2 weeks of holiday ain't that long. come help me fully utilise my precious break from school. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment