Sunday, October 4, 2009

cabut-ed again

last wednesday i went to the dentist again to extract the 2 remaining teeth. somehow the process was not as what i remembered. the anaesthetic jab sting a lil more this time. just glad that i'm done with the extraction part. next up is the binding of braces. in 2 weeks time. *gulps*

the doctor put in 8 rubber band kinda thing in on the same day. just before the extraction. 4 for each side. up and down. it's supposed to help create some gap in between my teeth for the braces. but it's very uncomfortable. when the the gap is big enough the rubber will fall off.

i can't eat hard stuff. it'll only push the rubber into my gums even more. which will then cause more pain. sobs. being the crybaby i am, i'm stuck with what people call baby food. soft and easy to be swallowed.

porridge, mushroom soup and mash potato were my lunch and dinner for the past few days. i even made my own mash potato out of scratch. much cheaper then bought. RM2+ worth of potatoes can be my meal for the whole day. quite easy actually. so don't be too shocked to find out i can actually cook. :P

i miss eating rice and noodles and sweet sour pork and french fries and.... it's endless.

5 comments:

  1. I WANT C PICTURE!!!~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. jie: you think i so siao go take my own picture ah. you come my house find me la. i show you. xD

    aaron: TERRIBLE LO YOU!! GREAT FRIEND LA GREAT FRIEND. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gimme a few more weeks la. I just ate BKT ytd. LOL! I ate shark too =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. -.- no bak kut teh!! no bak kut teh!!

    ReplyDelete