Wednesday, September 16, 2009

cabut-ed

went for extraction of 2 teeth today. another 2 is scheduled next next wednesday.

i was nervous crazyyyy. heard a lot from my friend's experiences. and it all summed up to 1 conclusion. it's gonna be really really really painful. but thank god it turned out okay for me. at 1 point i just wanted to quickly get it done and over with.

i had 2 injects of anaesthetic before extraction. painless. only felt the needle penetrating through and that's all. then there's the cabut-ing part. my doctor was pretty good. it took her less than 5 minutes to get both my teeth out. no digging or grilling or whatever scary scenes my friend put in my mind. it was just *shake shake shake* and *pull*. fast and steady. thank god.

mum was shocked that i came out so fast. even with the cotton in my mouth i couldn't stop talking. until finally she asked me to keep quiet and let my mouth rest.

was kinda worried that i'll start feeling the pain after the anaesthetic wears off. but when i started to feel my lips again, nothing happen. no pain. nothing. it just feels weird having 2 holes where my teeth was supposed to be. i just don't understand why it's not as painful as they claimed it to be. i went to government hospital okayyy. private hospitals are supposed to have better services isn't it. :P

p/s:

"you sure no mood for class tomorrow." - aaron kee

i'm so gonna prove him wrong. :P

6 comments:

  1. next time, i go to ur that hospital also le..hahaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. the hospital got 2 floors. 1 is for normal teeth stuff. the other 1 is the orthodontist. i went to that 1. so more experience gua. everyday cabut don't know how many. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haiz why so asy want??? ha ha good for u lah!!!!! guess ur teeth is not so stubborn lo^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. WA HA HA HA!
    I WANNA MEET YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's very the pain for me okay....

    I feel disgusting coming to think about it! yacks! hate those anesthetic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lawrence: hahaha. yes. i have very obedient teeth. they come out when they're cabut-ed. no problem at all. xD

    jie: you just wanna laugh at me only right. -.- when free? hahaha.

    aaron: the memory will stay with you forever~~~~~~~~~~ :P

    ReplyDelete