Monday, May 25, 2009

updates before the big day

Mexico - Isla Mujeres: Beach bridge

i wanna go to the beach. some one please please please please bring me. well, maybe not this beach though. unless you wanna bring me to mexico. :P

finals are coming at full speed. 1 more week left to study for it. should be studying till i pull my hairs off. or start memorizing every sentences in my textbook. or keep punching my calculator till the numbers fall out.

and yet here i am. typing away in my little blog.

suicidal, i tell you.

on a lighter note, i'll be meeting up with the college loves for lunch tomorrow. shogun is having 50% discount buffet lunch promotion. glad i can make it. or i might get killed by liting. don't laugh it's not a joke.

okay i've finally updated. so i'm now off to my books. ughhhh..

5 comments:

  1. omg...u go eat again??
    i want oso!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLZ...
    you still not enough of Shogun meh???
    anyway, good luck in your finals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jie: the last time i went is to kinpachi. now is shogun. different de. hahaha.. go lar. still got discount. until 5th of june. go during lunch time. 12-3pm. better do booking cuz got ALOT of people.

    tomoko: hahahahah.. i'll never have enough of japanese food. it's so so nice.. xD thanks dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. college loves??..liting and aaron ar??..50% off so good..bring me along too le....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha.. no lar. aaron didn't go. about 10 of us went. mr bill went also. discount until 5th of june only ah. how to bring you go. xD

    ReplyDelete