Monday, January 5, 2009

Start Anew

school's starting tomorrow
actually it's gonna start in a few hours
haha..
even though it's just an orientation day
but it's a big step for me
new environment
and
gotta mix with new people
i'm afraid of changes
and that's why i tend to get nervous when i have to face them
everyone keeps telling me i'll be fine
and i'm sure i will
this is only temporary i'm sure
after i get used to it
i'll love going to school for sure

thank you to all my friends
and cousins
for telling me everything will be fine
for encouraging me
and also
for just being there for me
love you guys


i'm terrified of tomorrow
but i'll face it with a big smile
=D

6 comments:

  1. thats the kylie i know...face it with a big smile..hahaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heard of that song b4 le..canto 1 wor....i tink got jap version 1...

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course must smile to face it lar
    i don't like to cry
    haha..

    the song nice ler~~~
    love janice!!
    her voice so touching
    japanese version???
    got meh.. @@

    ReplyDelete
  4. she sang 大哥 also rite??..yea, pretty gal sumore...i tink got jap version le..not sure lo...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yaya..
    i like her singing~~
    she got 1 sister de
    forgotten what's her name
    also sing very nice
    haha..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only lik her 大哥...my fren kept saying she pretty she pretty so show me her mv..hahaaa..voice nice face also nice..wah!!!

    ReplyDelete